Media planning and buying is integral to advertising and integrated marketing solutions; without visibility for your messaging, it’s unlikely to make an impact. Our expertise in international media buying amplifies messages across borders – educating a global audience of prospects and investors on economic development opportunities worldwide.
Export Advertising: At the Heart of Economic Development
“Where we're going, we don’t need roads.”
– Dr. Emmett Brown
Economic Development Advertising
Public Sector Media Buying
Large undertakings must begin with a singular goal. Our media buying expertise catalyzes advertising and integrated marketing solutions — answering questions such as:
- How can an economic development council measure inbound investment impact from its campaign?
- Where should a municipal authority invest to spur tourism to ensure long term economic benefit?
- Can a multinational railway reinvent train travel for a new market segment…profitably?
- How can a midstream energy pipeline maintenance firm improve brand favorability?
- What is the “billboard value” of public-facing brand visibility in a port?
By amplifying key messaging, Criterion Global leverages international media buying strategy to achieve successful outcomes for public works and economic development campaigns – including local, state, and national governments – as well as public/private partnerships for economic development, transportation and education initiatives.
Attracting Investment and Creating Opportunity
Large projects are made possible through intricate public and private partnerships. For entities such as states encouraging corporate relocation and new business starts, great things require great teams. We understand the challenges and nuance of these undertakings, and work to provide media planning and buying strategy to maximize advertising and integrated marketing solutions — winning buy-in across all constituencies along the way.
US Federal Contract Vehicles
GSA AIMS: 541 (GS-23F-0040L)
Professional Services Schedule (PSS) for Advertising & Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMs)
- 541–1 Advertising Services
- 541–4A Market Research and Analysis
- 541–5 Integrated Marketing Services
- 541–1000 Other Direct Costs (ODCs)
- 541830 – Media Buying Agencies
- 541613 – Marketing Consulting Services
- 541810 – Advertising Agencies
- 541850 – Display Advertising
- 541890 – Other Services Related to Advertising
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
*Criterion Global meets SBA business size standards specific to US Federal contract vehicles; contact us to submit an RFP or receive further details.