We're Hiring: Join Our Team!
We’re building the media buying agency of the future! Criterion Global is independent, and seeking independent minds to bring bold thinking to a changing media landscape.
Monthly work from home Friday.
100% match, up to 6% of salary. (See full offer terms)
Anniversary learning bonus.
Annual Mountain Summit
(2018 was Vail, CO).
Got a Passport?
Freedom to work from any office: NY, MIA, or SNG
The best of the best.
- Senior Account Manager (Media Buying), NY office
- Senior Media Analyst, NY office
- Associate Strategist, Singapore office
- Associate Strategist, NY office
Criterion Global proudly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
A note to applicants: Criterion Global Inc. has no association whatsoever with any company or organization doing business under the name “Criterion Worldwide.”
A 2010 study found that only 25% of college grads work in a field that relates to their degree. If you’re interested in a career the bridges economics and media, you can learn more and meet Criterion Global “IRL” on a campus near you at these 2019-2020 events. The goal of our on-campus recruitment is to meet with brilliant juniors and seniors interested in joining our ranks full-time after graduation.
- Date Pending, 2019 | Yale University | Advertising, Management + Marketing Recruiting
- 16 Sept, 2019 | Columbia University | Boutique Consulting Career Night
- 19 November, 2019 | Columbia University | Industry Showcase: Advertising, Marketing + PR
- Date Pending, 2020| Oxford University | International Careers Day #OxICD
- Date Pending, 2020 | University of Pennsylvania | Creative + Common Good Career Fair
- Date Pending, 2020 | University of Chicago | The Consulting Symposium (TBD)
Q: What do you look for in hires? Firstly, we hire for deep, demonstrated competence required for the intended role. In addition, our company values curiosity, persistence, and a global mindset. You do not need to speak 17 languages to work with us. But our most successful colleagues – during their time at Criterion Global, and long after they continue their careers – are curious about the world around them, as it impacts the industries we touch.
Q: How can I apply? Follow this link to apply directly! Applying takes 5-10 minutes, assuming you have these 3 things:
- The title of the position to which you’re applying,
- Resume/C.V. and cover letter explaining you’re fit for the position.
- We will also cover a few easy, multiple-choice questions to help us get to know you better.
Please note: Selected applicants will be asked to complete a skills assessment.
Q: What is your company culture? Criterion Global works to create a collaborative environment where taking risks, supported by sound reasoning, is encouraged. We’re proud to have flat hierarchy, and aim to keep it that way. We value persistence in problem-solving, ingenuity and creativity, and care deeply about professional development and supporting career growth internally.
Q: Do you have an internship program? Not at this time. Due to the intricate nature of our work, and considerable training/expertise required, Criterion Global chose to retire its internship program in favor of something radically new. If you’re a brilliant undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate interested in deep exploration of global media markets, we’d strongly suggest you explore our Fellowship for Media Economics, where we fund independent research into trends impacting global media markets.
Q: How can I keep in touch? To learn about new opportunities as they become available, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page, selecting “I’m a Future Employee” and you’ll automagically be the first to hear about new opportunities to work with us.