We're Hiring! Paid Media Consulting Group Careers
We’re building the media buying agency of the future!
Criterion Global is redefining the global media agency, as a globally-awarded paid media consulting group with partners in >120 countries and clients in >23. We’re currently seeking independent minds to bring bold thinking to our work in paid media consulting.
100% match, up to 6% of salary. (See full offer terms)
Anniversary learning bonus.
The Mountain Summit
Yearly Offsite (typically Vail, CO)*
*Postponed due to COVID :/
Got a Passport?
Three world-capital offices:
NY // MIA // SNG Plus 4 global hubs.
The world is our office.
Careers in Paid Media Consulting (Currently Seeking):
- Senior Account Manager (Media Buying), Miami and NY office
- Senior Media Analyst, Miami office
- Associate Strategist, Singapore office
- Associate Strategist, Miami office
- Global Media Advisory Network, Contract (All Markets, Ongoing)
- Ad Ops + Optimization Specialist, Contract
- Performance Media Buyer, EMEA, Contract
Criterion Global proudly provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, veteran status, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.
A note to applicants: Criterion Global Inc. has no association whatsoever with any company or organization doing business under the name “Criterion Worldwide.”
Global Media Advisory Board
We are committed to consistently growing our wide network of global media experts through our Global Media Advisory Network, where we actively seek to collaborate with regional media buying experts, consultants, advisors and “doers” across markets worldwide.
According to Harvard Business Review, serving on a board increases an executive’s likelihood of being promoted as a first-time CEO to an S&P 1500 firm by +44%–and even if they weren’t promoted…serving boosts an executive’s subsequent annual pay by 13%.”
Get in touch here to share your expertise and how your insights might add to our international media buying thought leadership.
A 2018 study found that only 25% of college grads work in a field that relates to their degree. If you are a junior or senior interested in a full-time career bridging economics and media after graduation, check the schedule below to meet Criterion Global “IRL” on a campus near you. *Note: On-Campus recruiting has/will be postponed until further notice. The following are exemplary of past recruiting events. Don’t hesitate to reach us through the form below to start a conversation with our team!
- TBD Sept | Yale University | Advertising, Management + Marketing Recruiting
- TBD Sept | Columbia University | Boutique Consulting Career Night
- TBD Nov | Columbia University | Industry Showcase: Advertising, Marketing + PR
- Date Pending| Oxford University | International Careers Day #OxICD
- Date Pending | University of Pennsylvania | Creative + Common Good Career Fair
- Date Pending | University of Chicago | The Consulting Symposium (TBD)
Q: What do you look for in hires? Firstly, we hire for deep, demonstrated competence in required for the intended role. This might be shown through past experience at a paid media consulting group. Or, alternatively, through other forms of consulting, or in-house, brand side work managing paid media strategy. In addition, our company values curiosity, persistence, and a global mindset. You do not need to speak 17 languages to work with us. But our most successful colleagues – during their time at Criterion Global, and long after they continue their careers – are curious about the world around them, as it impacts the industries we touch.
Q: How can I apply? Follow this link to apply directly! It takes 5-10 minutes, assuming you have these 3 things:
- The title of the position to which you’re applying,
- Resume/C.V. and cover letter explaining you’re fit for the position.
- We will also cover a few easy, multiple-choice questions to help us get to know you better.
Please note: Selected applicants will be asked to complete a skills assessment.
Q: What is your company culture? Criterion Global works to create a collaborative environment where taking risks, supported by sound reasoning, is encouraged. We’re proud to have flat hierarchy, and aim to keep it that way. We value persistence in problem-solving, ingenuity and creativity, and care deeply about professional development and supporting career growth internally.
Q: Do you have an internship program? Not at this time. Due to the intricate nature of our work, and considerable training/expertise required, Criterion Global chose to retire its internship program in favor of something radically new. If you’re a brilliant undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate interested in deep exploration of global media markets, tell us about your interests. We’re actively interested in supporting independent research into trends impacting global media markets.
Q: I don’t see a role that’s right for me from your current postings. How can I keep in touch? You have two options:
- To learn about new opportunities as they become available, complete the Contact Us form at the bottom of this page, selecting “I’m a Future Employee” and you’ll automagically be the first to hear about new opportunities to work with us.
- Or, if you’re an expert in your field, or have market-specific media knowledge and are available for freelance or consultative assignments, complete our Global Media Expert Network form and we’ll contact you to discuss opportunities for collaboration.
Q: I submitted my application but haven’t heard back. What gives? Firstly, let us apologize. We review applications in the order in which they are received and receive them as quickly as possible. Either way, you’ll hear from us – good or bad. We know the job searches can move quickly and candidates deserve to have an answer.